Revisiting one of my favorites!
Last I checked I’ve been Italian all my life, but I never had Arancini until just a few years ago when my as close as family friends, the Carosellas, discovered Arancini while on a trip to Rome. They came home and asked me to make it and it’s since become a family favorite. My wife and I went to Rome a couple years ago, and tried the authentic version and this recipe may actually be better!
- Arborio Rice (must be Arborio! Any other grain will not do!)
- Half a large onion – diced
- Chicken Broth (heat to warm)
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup white wine (whatever wine you like to drink!)
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (if you don’t have a good recipe see the one in this blog!)
- Fresh Mozzarella
This recipe takes two days, but could probably be done in one if you start early…
View original post 345 more words