We’ve changed our format. Visit http://www.sundaywithachanceofmeatballs.com to check it out! We are making Risotto!
I’ve made Risotto a hundred times but I always make it into rice balls and fry them as Arancini (see that recipe on sundaywithachanceofmeatballs.com). My daughter asked me to make it and serve it with our dinner tonight. We were having pork, but this is a great side for any meat and could be served as a main dish by adding chicken, shrimp or lobster!
RIsotto with Peas Ingredients:
- Arborio Rice (must be Arborio! Any other grain will not do!)
- Half a large onion – diced
- Chicken Broth (heat to warm)
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup white wine (whatever wine you like to drink!)
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 pad of butter
Risotto with Peas Method:
- Dice half a large onion
- Heat a Dutch oven or large stock pot and add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add onion to the pot and heat until soft on medium heat, about 5 minutes
View original post 139 more words